It's another solo episode of The Matt Kollock Show. Remember when I used to do interviews? Me neither!
It's All In Your Head
So yeah. Today's episode has me rambling a little about all the stuff that happened around here since last time. Then I get into a talk about my journey with mindfulness, meditation and using my imagination to create "reality." It's all very woo-woo, mystical and entirely not rooted in anything resembling facts. So it's a lot of fun!
Here are some of the areas I hammer in today's 'sode:
- How no one around here seems to give a shit that a global pandemic is currently happening
- Star Wars Day and how The Rise of Skywalker is a shitty movie
- Yellow cake with chocolate frosting
- Batman (1989)
- An article I wrote about meditation on Medium
- Why we meditate and practice mindfulness
- How imagination creates reality
- Podcaster Jessa Reed
- Podcaster Noah Lampert
- Much more!
So yeah. There you have it. It's Episode Seven of The Matt Kollock Show. Dig it!
If you want to support me in ways that go beyond listening, please consider becoming a Patron on Patreon. Episode 6.5 of the podcast lives over there, but you've got to join at the $5 level to hear it. So yeah.
Oh, here's another thing: Please remember to rate and review this podcast on Apple Podcasts or wherever. That helps a lot.
Thanks, friends! I'll see you next time. Shine on!